Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services


M&E or Building Services

As consulting engineeers, Callidus Design offer a full range of Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) services. Collectively these services are usually grouped with Controls and Instrumentation and Public Health (water supplies and drainage) and collectively called Building Services. Less frequently, they can be shortened to the acronym MEP which can stand for Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health engineering or Mechanical, Electrical and Process engineering.

The term Building Services covers a wide range of mechanical and electrical services which are covered in detail elsewhere on our site. Please use the menu at the top of the page or any of the following links to discover what we offer for any given service.